About Popular Movies
Is a part of the Udacity's Android Developer Nanodegree program. Popular Movies appTitle displays popular movies to users and enable the users to sort movies as most popular, highest rated, or favorites.
- Android SDK, and Android Studio
- RESTful APIs to connect to the backend service.
- Retrofit and Gson to read movies' trailers and reviews from the backend.
- SQLite database and Content Providers to store and delete favorite movies
- Shared Preferences to save the settings.
- RecyclerViews and Adapters to improve the performance of the User Interfaces (UI).
- Fragments to make the app responsive and work on tablets and different screen sizes.